About the Company:
Plus Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company developing targeted radiotherapeutics for difficult-to-treat cancers of the central nervous system with the potential to enhance clinical outcomes for patients. Combining image-guided local beta radiation and targeted drug delivery approaches, the Company is advancing a pipeline of product candidates with lead programs in recurrent glioblastoma (GBM) and leptomeningeal metastases (LM). The Company has built a robust supply chain through strategic partnerships that enable the development, manufacturing and future potential commercialization of its products. Plus Therapeutics is led by an experienced and dedicated leadership team.
This position is a full-time, onsite role providing marketing support to the Vice President, Corporate Strategy and New Product Planning with a focus on event and tradeshow planning and management as well as digital communications with key external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have a direct experience in marketing at a healthcare company and be a motivated, hands-on self-starter, deadline oriented, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, an excellent communicator, and able to collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve Plus Therapeutics’ goals and objectives.
Plan and implement Plus Therapeutics’ participation at in-person and virtual medical society / patient advocacy conferences and industry tradeshows
• Collaborate with meeting organizers to manage:
• Pre-meeting registration, booth selection / design / shipping / set-up logistics, exhibitor badges, sponsorships, educational symposiums, and workshops
• Post-meeting booth dismantle / shipping logistics
• Collaborate with internal team to develop all meeting marketing assets (brochures, multi-media), promote poster / podium presentations, keep track of booth inventory, arrange business partner / key opinion leader on-site meetings, and create post-meeting lead trackers and reports
• Maintain all meeting calendars, including abstract submission / embargo dates, and communicate with internal team and investor / public relations partner
• Assess meeting presence and performance and provide recommendations for continual improvement
• Ensure compliance with company and regulatory guidelines
Plan and implement Plus Therapeutics’ patient / healthcare provider / investor digital communications through multiple online channels
• Create, manage, and implement content and campaign calendar that tells the company’s story with clarity and consistency and in a compelling way
• Use graphic design, video editing, and artificial intelligence tools to create professional, high-quality content
• Communicate presentations, press releases, news, events, and press releases through e-mail blasts, social media posts, corporate / clinical trial websites, and affiliates / agencies
• Track and report on reach, engagement, and followership relative to competition and provide recommendations for scalable growth
• Support company’s digital patient recruitment initiative using online advertising platforms
• Manage search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) in support of company’s online strategy
• Maintain company (https://plustherapeutics.com) and clinical trial (https://respect-trials.com) websites
• Collaborate with internal employees and external affiliates / agencies to amplify company messaging
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Engineering/Science or a related field
• 1-3 years of experience in leading and supporting successful marketing initiatives
• Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent project management and organizational skills
• Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including vertical leaders at other company locations
• Knowledge of design principles and marketing technologies
• Exceptional computer, online, & software proficiency and experience:
• Advertising and Social Media: Facebook, Hootsuite, Instagram, LinkedIn, Linktree, StockTwits, Twitter, YouTube
• Business Communication: MS Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams, Word
• Content Creation: Adobe, Biteable, Canva, ChatGPT, Synthesia
• Email Marketing & Customer Relationship Management: HubSpot
• Website: WPEngine, WordPress, Divi, Elementor, Yoast
• Must demonstrate a high level of understanding of common business practices
• Proficient in scheduling travel, meetings, and logistics
• Strong problem-solving, judgment and decision-making skills are required
The ideal candidate will:
• Have a strong desire to learn and grow.
• Communicate effectively in a polite, friendly, and professional manner.
• Pay attention to details and accurately perform work.
• Be organized and follow policies and systematic method of performing tasks.
• Build relationships.
• Make decisions and take actions to solve problems and reach goals.
• Be dependable and accept responsibility and account for actions.
Send resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
Equal Employment Opportunity
Plus Therapeutics, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Life and Disability Insurance
401k with Company Match
…as well as additional benefits
Commensurate with background and experience. ~$70,000 base
Essential Duties and Responsibilities